Subject: A few clarifications rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bill
United States
Endicott
New York
flag msg tools
I played this game last night and really enjoyed it! There were a few things that came up that we either couldn't find in the rulebook or thought was ambiguous:
1. In the Resource Awarding phase, step 4 says each pile must contain 1 card. Does that mean you can't have a pile with all 4 minions and the other piles with just cards?
Also, I assume the invention cards count as a card, too, so you could have a pile without any resource cards, as long as it has an invention?
2. What happens when the resource cards are depleted? This happened in the last round of our 2 player game. We shuffled the discard pile, but then that affected some of the invetions we had that let us get cards from the discard pile.
3. Can the Truckload O'Cash minion be used as a resource to activate an invention, or is it only able to be used to construct an invention?
4. On the 26-Second Time Reverser Invention, it says, "If you control the Director: Activate another of your Inventions a second time." If it's an invention that costs a resource to activate, do you have to pay the resource twice to activate it twice, or do you only have to pay one resource to activate it twice?

I think those were our only things we wondered. It was a lot of fun, and I know I'll be playing again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
1. At least one something would have been more accurate.
2. Yes, reshuffling will affect cards that look in the discard as intended.
3. Activate or Construct
4. Yes, you have to pay for it again.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.