8 Posts

Siege of the Citadel» Forums » General

Subject: Megacorporation survey rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Luciano
msg tools
mb
For those who already know the MC universe, which is your favorite megacorp ? And why ?ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dupuis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it's Cybertronic. Because of all the secrecy that surrounds them and because robots :p

Plus the fact that their faction comes and breaks the statu quo in which the solar system has been in for the past millenia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Nilsson
Sweden
Lulea
flag msg tools
Booga booga booga!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bauhaus. Always found the Venusian Rangers and the Etoiles Mortants cool. Guess it's also because it was the first megacorp I played in the original SotC growing up, so I'm really excited for the new Max and Valerie .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Lundberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Imperial!

Stalwart, cocky and expansive. They are the true heroes of the solar system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Williams
msg tools
Bauhaus for sure, they were my preferred corp in the original game, and I always liked their design motif.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude nameless
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Always loved Imperial (militar corporation) and Mishima (those Demon Hunter are great!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
victor araujo
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Capitol
Units were cool or just had great names: Free Marines, Martian Banshees, Sunset Strikers, Desert Scorpions, Big Bob Watts, Great Grey and Purple Sharks. They had best weapon designs (Imperial comes 2nd)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Mantuano
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dark Legion is the one True Power in the universe!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.