Subject: J'Accuse Promo #2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex
United States
Monroe
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I have an extra promo card for J'Accuse, the Sweet Inheritance variant card that came in a GTM I picked up at Gen Con. First person to respond back to this message gets it in the mail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo

Waynesboro
Pennsylvania
msg tools
What does it add? I would take it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Monroe
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Changes the win conditions, I think. I didn't look at it too closely. PM me your address and it's yours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rose K
msg tools
If this is still available, I would like it! Played J'accuse at Grand Con today and picked up a copy. Would love a promo to go with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Monroe
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Sorry! Already spoken for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
maystargofar wrote:
If this is still available, I would like it! Played J'accuse at Grand Con today and picked up a copy. Would love a promo to go with it.

Hi Rose

Drop me a line at smirkanddagger@gmail.com with your address.
Happy to help out.

Curt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess Boronico
United States
Middlebury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone still have one that is available? Would love to get one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Variant #2

Sweet Inheritance

"Your inheritance is impacted greatly by whether you truly aid the investigation or seek to confuse matters"

Gather 25 coins or other tokens.
Give 3 to each player to begin the game

- If a player plays their J'ACCUSE card and any Hard Evidence is made upon others as a result, they gain an inheritance token from the pool.

- If playing J'ACCUSE did NOT lead to Hard Evidence, they lose a token (if they have any).

- If you play J'ACCUSE and the evidence is exonerated for your character, you gain one, having risen father from suspicion. But if any Hard Evidence is made against you, you not gain tokens that turn by any means.

Player with the most inheritance (or tied) WINS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.