Popular Tags: [View All]
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

We have played this game a number of times, and fairly quickly came up with some variants. IN fact, we have long stopped playing "regular" Tsuro. It was only today that I thought I might as well post them for others to - possibly - enjoy.

1) Cooperative mode
Try and keep each other alive for as long as possible. Ultimate goal is to have all players end up at the same empty space at the end of the game. (obviously easier with fewer players. Minimum = 4)

2 Double trouble
Each player starts with 2 dragons side by side. They both try and find their paths. Last player to lose both his dragons is the winner.

3 Two's a crowd
Not only does each player control two dragons, they also have to start next to another players dragon (on the same tile). Last one standing is the winner.

4 Find your better half
You control two dragons who not only start at opposite sides of the board, they also start next to another player's dragon (on the same tile). Your job is to try and have your two dragons meets before the others accomplish this.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
The 4th option sounds interesting. I'll have to try that one.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.