Popular Tags: [View All]
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suppose I have several characters in a space, and there's a pile of cards in the space. I can identify a character to pick up the cards (I think this is important for the Booby Trap) and once the cards are picked up I can distribute them as I like between my characters in the space.

A character can pick up cards from the ground during Free Action. He cannot pick up cards if an enemy is in the space. He must pick up ALL of the cards. Distribute the cards among any allies in the space, then discard excess or unwanted cards. Unrevealed cards remain unrevealed.

Now, suppose one of my characters has "Not Give Cards" or "No Trade". Can I still decide to distribute the cards however I like, among all of the characters in the space? I think picking up cards, and "distributing" them, is not "giving" or "trading" cards, so I can still distribute some of the cards to one character, some to another character, and so on, after I look at them, without regard to trading restrictions. But I'm not 100% sure. Is this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Murrell
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Designate a primary character that is picking up, in case of Booby Trap. Picking up and distributing cards from the ground is not a trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response! Perfect timing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.