BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Castles Of Burgundy Card Game - $11.19 Shipped (Amazon Prime) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
It's not part of today's Buy Two, Get One Free sale, but The Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game just dropped to $11.19 shipped directly from Amazon with Prime. The bad news is that the game is backordered, and at least for me that No Rush Shipping just offers the stupid $6 Prime Pantry credit and not the awesome $1 digital credit.

Other than that, this is the lowest the game has been on Amazon and the first drop since it was released and represents a 20% price drop. The sale price is $1-2 lower than all in stock competitors even before shipping.

Amazon link: https://smile.amazon.com/Castles-Burgundy-Card-Game/dp/B01CL...
(the main product page displays a cost of $13.99 for the cheapest in stock copy but the $11.19 price is available by going to "other sellers")

Mina's Mini Review - Castles of Burgundy Card Game With Two
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Aww, man - that's good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't do it!!! the board game is so much better and this takes up a ton of space! Actually...don't listen to me, just buy it anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rococo_Zephyr wrote:
... No Rush Shipping just offers the stupid $6 Prime Pantry credit and not the awesome $1 digital credit.

And here I thought I was the only person in the world who complained about this.

I'm thumbing you for this comment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game

my geekbuds, ie

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekbuddy/analyze/thing/191977

give it an 8, 6.75, and a 6.

do note that assuming it's not out of print already, cool stuff sells this for $8.99 if it comes back in stock...

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/castleburgundycard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. OOS at $11.19 but will take back-orders at that price (ordered one). Sold by Amazon so taxed but the back-order is probably good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
The Castles of Burgundy: The Card Gamedo note that assuming it's not out of print already, cool stuff sells this for $8.99 if it comes back in stock...

Everyone else was selling at that price originally as well but after the quick sellout of the initial stock everyone hiked their prices.

Been waiting for supply to catch up with demand and will pick it up when prices drop to the regular discounted price again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Jarvin
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
yatescory wrote:
Don't do it!!! the board game is so much better and this takes up a ton of space! Actually...don't listen to me, just buy it anyway.

Agreed, the board game is better in every respect. We were super disappointed by this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
The Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game

my geekbuds, ie

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekbuddy/analyze/thing/191977

give it an 8, 6.75, and a 6.

do note that assuming it's not out of print already, cool stuff sells this for $8.99 if it comes back in stock...

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/castleburgundycard

So.... imho ymmv?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in stock at $10.30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheJarvin wrote:
yatescory wrote:

Agreed, the board game is better in every respect. We were super disappointed by this one.

Not sure how you could be disappointed in this. It is probably the deepest $11 game ever made. I thought it was fantastic and follows the feel of the board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
Rococo_Zephyr wrote:
... No Rush Shipping just offers the stupid $6 Prime Pantry credit and not the awesome $1 digital credit.

And here I thought I was the only person in the world who complained about this.

I'm thumbing you for this comment.

Yep sucks they changed it. The only time I see digital credit anymore is if I'm ordering music or movies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.