$30.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Parkies» Forums » Rules

Subject: What do you do if none of the tiles that can be bid on are usable to anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a three player game where 2 out of the three tiles available were not playable by any player. We were lucky that the medium tiles were always playable by 1 player.

No one wants Ed to demolish their park rides to play the absolve tiles because it was close to the end of the game and they didn't want to lose the points and income that would have caused.

If no one wants to demolish and no tiles can be bought and played then dies the game end at that point ??

Can you buy a tile and demolish it before you even build it b cause it can not place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
In several hundred play tests I've never seen a game where no tiles would fit anyone's park, so I can say I have never considered what should happen in that case.

I guess if nobody wants to buy a tile you could choose to end the game right there. However, it might make morse sense that if nobody buys a tile, all the tiles sweep and are replaced by new tiles.

You can always discard a tile you buy without placing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply! I will use the use the house that if no one buys any tiles the tiles will go to the bottom and pull all new tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.