Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Skinner
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the second player uses a command point to take an action before the first player, can he mark op fire instead of shooting? Is marking Op Fire an action?

andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan James
United States
Covington
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Why would you do that, though? Using a CP to mark a unit op fire before the opponent moves gives the same bonus as if you just use the CP to add one to the unit's proficient FP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Webster
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Tech & BoardGaming Nerd
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Why would you do that, though? Using a CP to mark a unit op fire before the opponent moves gives the same bonus as if you just use the CP to add one to the unit's proficient FP.

Unless the unit is a Gun, Vehicle, or Artillery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Skinner
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife did it for the +1 on Opfire. The opfire was better than a shot because I was moving in open. But she could have held the CP and just used that. I think it made a difference in reducing the target.

andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
andyskinner wrote:
My wife did it for the +1 on Opfire. The opfire was better than a shot because I was moving in open. But she could have held the CP and just used that. I think it made a difference in reducing the target.

andy

Not a good play though because she has one less unit to use in the 'BoB slow bicycle race' as well as committing the CP that might turn out to have a better use elsewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.