$30.00
dphiant RyFT
United States
Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greeting all! I am looking for playtesters for a project I've been working on for a while now called Doubloon Island.

Doubloon Island is a card and tile matching game that mixes some lighter-level strategy and luck for a game that can (hopefully) stretch across the generation gap for the whole family to enjoy.

I present, the Print-and-Play for Doubloon Island!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3gbx8FvoyFBV2kxUTJackl5RT...

This link should get you to a downloadable zip folder containing the elements for the Print-and-Play copy of my game. Feel free to share the link with anyone you think may be interested in playing and/or following this game. The files are mostly black-and-white though there is a little red mixed in at a couple of points (I think they make sense, but that’s part of what I'm here to find out).

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to comment below or else email me at:
dphiant.games@gmail.com

Note - I know the directions aren't stellar - that's really the main thing I'm working on right now - the "full" version is several more pages, so I shortened it to the (I think) essentials for getting going and from there I'll see what questions pop up to see what additional aspects I need to address and how much is just intuitive. The end goal is to have cards that are mostly images with very little (if any) text that tell the players what they do for easy, as-you-go reference.

Note 2 - I don't have a specific age range on this yet for a several reasons - for the time being, some basic level reading is required as not everything is pictorially represented yet.

Thank you for your interest and for your support in this project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.