$5.00
$20.00
Chris McCleary
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you purchase this from the BGG store, are you buying 1 (one) copy of the card? Or multiple? Is it 1 (card) for $5 or what? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The description here suggests that you get seven copies of the Gigantisim card:
Quote:

"Gigantism is a promo card that can be used in Evolution or Climate by replacing a trait of your choice (all 7 copies) with Gigantisim (all 7 copies)."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McCleary
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems like 'rules text,' so I'm hoping someone can clarify and provide a definitive answer on the quantity included when you purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I obviously cannot speak for the BGG Store, but since all other Evolution promos came with 7 copies (which you need to play!), and since it would be a major rip-off if they made you cough up $35 for that, it's safe to assume that they sell complete sets only. At least that's what I assumed when I ordered yesterday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, you get all 7 copies of the card and they each have different food values. Cheers everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Was this card part of any kickstarters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Webb
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope.

Here's the answer to that very question over on the Evolution: Climate thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/23721452#23721452
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cyunfat cyunfat
msg tools
mb
Just got a pack of six cards...

Well, I'm in Europe. So I dont want to bother myself with the hassle of returns and all that. So I just reordered the pack. Let's hope it will be seven this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.