$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 serious injury so far. Time to pray for the victims.

Update: 29 injuries. Thank goodness most of them are minor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Re: Explosions in NYC and NJ. Bet it's FSM radicals!
What's funny is whether your implication is right or wrong, you're still a hateful person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
What's funny is whether your implication is right or wrong, you're still a hateful person.
it's all right. You don't have to pray. I knew it was too much to ask for everyone to be sympathetic for the victims.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
windsagio wrote:
it's all right. You don't have to pray. I knew it was too much to ask for everyone to be sympathetic for the victims.

Everyone has sympathy for the victims. Some are just wondering if you could have waited for actual facts to come out before you came out with your "I told you so" post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With people bleeding and in hospitals it is a little too soon to joke about the flying spaghetti monster.

At this point, I hope everyone pulls thru okay and gets appropriate medical treatment. Then i hope they catch the bastards who set these bombs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad and troubling. I had just come into The City when it happened at 9pm. Didn't see or hear much from 34th Street, a lot of sirens but there are always sirens. I noticed a few unmarked cruisers driving "Code 3" southbound. Then police were blocking off Seventh Avenue which was weird. I wasn't scared when I heard news reports but my friend with me was freaked out since it was located not far away. I was actually more scared of a spider falling on me later that night. While terrorism (and random violence) is awful, I try to avoid the hype surrounding it. Just like I don't spend time worrying about lightning unless it's right next to me. Driving in New Jersey is scary enough, terrorists got nothing on that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
windsagio wrote:

So you write an offensive OP.,get called on it, and then attack the person who called you out. You are rapidly joining the RSP right wing arseholes club.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Religious extremists are responsible for most of the violence in the world, particularly bankers and politicians.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
RSP right wing arseholes club.

The Finest™
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it seems to two attacks ARE NOT LINKED.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly is your point, OP? Reminding us that Islamist terrorism is a thing? We kind of know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It'd be nice to find out this is just some asshole nutjob rzther than a political motivation. NY has enough nutjobs to make it possible. (Any big city does)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
oldsin wrote:
What exactly is your point, OP? Reminding us that Islamist terrorism is a thing? We kind of know.

You can't even say 'Islamist Terrorism". That's Racist.

I certainly hope a hashtag #prayfor campaign is started quickly. We also need some candlelight vigils, and some guy with an electronic keyboard to show up onsite to play John Lennon's "Imagine". Also we have to all be very careful not to say anything racist and make sure we appear very concerned while deepdown we don't really give a fuck.

You do realize that the poster did say Islamist Terrorism, reducing your statement to word salad? A tactic you seem to be using with increased frequency in recent days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
shake Religion is NOT a "Race", just as TRUMP shall 'tout' HIS 'toilet-swirly'-BS upon THAT unhesitatingly. *Spare* some UMBRAGE now? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Clearly the best solution to this problem is to make it easier for Muslims to immigrate to the United States.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
sfox wrote:
Clearly the best solution to this problem is to make it easier for Muslims to immigrate to the United States.
~"Falafal AND Taco Trucks on every CORNER! Right nearby at one or another 'Coffee-Shact' place!"
wow ~"oh, the "HUMMIS"-'pandertry'!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oldsin wrote:

There seems to be a cycle where Kaitlyn comes here radicalized and after talking to the mixed crowd here for a while she loses the radicalization. Then she stops posting for a few weeks and reappears radicalized.

I suspect her personal life is in a conservative somewhat radicalized population, but that she's still a rational, logical person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
oldsin wrote:

You can't say "Islamist Terrorism". That's Racist.

I certainly hope a hashtag #prayfor campaign is started quickly. We also need some candlelight vigils, and some guy with an electronic keyboard to show up onsite to play John Lennon's "Imagine". Also we have to all be very careful not to say anything racist and make sure we appear very concerned while deepdown we don't really give a fuck.
No, you cannot say "all Muslims are terrorists".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

Hell you cant even say Islam has a serious problem within its ranks.

Uh oh a new attack http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/18/attacker-reported-dead-...

Boy, I hope we have some idea of why he did this. Maybe global warming drove him into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Uh oh a new attack http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/18/attacker-reported-dead-...

Boy, I hope we have some idea of why he did this. Maybe global warming drove him into it.
Yes you can, what you cannot do is judge Muslims by a different set of standards to any other faith that has nutters in it's ranks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
surprise "Weak-sauce mindset" or FOX viewer? BOTHES! zombie ~"DO NOT WANT FOX!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The two bombs are in weird spots. I'm guessing someone local... because why would bombs be down on 23rd and 27th streets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Yes you can, what you cannot do is judge Muslims by a different set of standards to any other faith that has nutters in it's ranks.

The religion of Multiculturism certainly has devout followers like yourself.
So not judging all poeple baed upon the actions of a few in that faith is the "religion of Multiculturalism", I do hope you do not ever leave or children unattended around Catholics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
We should *really* do something about all the toddlers killing people!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
slatersteven wrote:
So not judging all poeple baed upon the actions of a few in that faith is the "religion of Multiculturalism", I do hope you do not ever leave or children unattended around Catholics.
surprise Why, 'moi' even 'heard' that SOME had a 'HOOK' for a FOOT!
arrrh ~"oi! my AYE!"
j..\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [13] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.