2 Posts

Shadows over Camelot» Forums » Variants

Subject: Movement Variant: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Morris
msg tools
mbmbmb
After playing a few games--and not coming anywhere close to winning (except for the traitor, of course--our gaming group is considering a small variant, and I thought I'd get some thoughts out:

Movement to and from Camelot is a free action (once per turn). The knight who already receives this can now move between quests for free.

Any thoughts on how this might play out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott,

If you do that, bear in mind that one of the Knights, if memory serves, possesses a Special Ability which is not too dissimilar to what you're advocating in your rule. May I ask why you want the Knight to move for free?

The reason for the inquiry is because when I play my solo games (with no Traitor, obviously), I use the following rule:

Supplies:

When a Knight moves to a Quest, or has legally remained there, he immediately receives one card (as part of Supplies).

Rationale:
I find myself without options, which in this game is driven by the cards in your hand.

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.