Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Shift
New Zealand
Tauranga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

If I've have an Ion token and I'm doing the white one forward move to clear it. Can I do things that trigger on revealing a manoeuvre dial like Seismic Charge?

Cheers,

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Wahlsten
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EricShift wrote:
Hey all,

If I've have an Ion token and I'm doing the white one forward move to clear it. Can I do things that trigger on revealing a manoeuvre dial like Seismic Charge?

Cheers,

Eric

Nope, since the effect of Ion is to execute a white 1 forward INSTEAD of revealing a maneuver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Christoffer is correct, you don't reveal a maneuver when you're "ioned out" (small ship with 1 ion token, a large ship with 2).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thespaceinvader -
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Probably worth noting though that you are still executing a speed 1 straight manoeuvre, so Kanan Jarrus crew, Nien Nunb crew, and R2 Astromech will still apply their respective effects to it. Anything that specifies revealing a manoeuvre won't though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian K
msg tools
R2 Astromech won't apply, as the maneuver is no longer green.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brianish wrote:
R2 Astromech won't apply, as the maneuver is no longer green.

R2 astromech makes all 1 and 2 speed maneuvers green. You are thinking of R2-D2, who will not trigger, unless he is on an ARC-170 with Nien Nunb crew (who makes the 1 straight green).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.