Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if this can be purchased in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi there,

this game was produced in a Limited edition of, I believe, 3000 games. And they are out of stock.

I'm looking on the german Market for quite a while now but wasn't able to get my hands on a copy of this game.

So if you are able to get one, let's say, via EBay then you are lucky.

There are plans to reprint it, but in what quality isn't sure yet. But all games of Ludo Art are of excellent quality so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oldtree wrote:
Hi there,

this game was produced in a Limited edition of, I believe, 3000 games. And they are out of stock.

I'm looking on the german Market for quite a while now but wasn't able to get my hands on a copy of this game.

There are plans to reprint it, but in what quality isn't sure yet. But all games of Ludo Art are of excellent quality so far.

I've been looking for it too in the US. But, if you go to their website and press on Bestellung it looks to bring up an order form. That form seems to have it available for 99 Euros. I've been tempted to try BUT I don't know German so I'm not sure about it and I don't know if they ship to the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Fleischman
United States
Lemont
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Guantanamo wrote:
Oldtree wrote:
Hi there,

I've been looking for it too in the US. But, if you go to their website and press on Bestellung it looks to bring up an order form. That form seems to have it available for 99 Euros. I've been tempted to try BUT I don't know German so I'm not sure about it and I don't know if they ship to the US.

I want this too and went to the site. They say the limited first edition is sold out, but you can pre-order the unlimited second edition through their site. They also add a note that it will only be available through their site. This is surprising since sooner or later all their previous games were available here. So the question is to pay the 99 Euros ($139) plus around $36 for shipping or wait if they decide after all to export the game. My guess is that if they do, the price will be less than $139. I certainly hope the quality of the second edition will be the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.