Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

First of all a big thank you to Mike Fitzgerald for creating this game, and to all of you who have proposed some variants that have improved the already very good solo experience.

I've created a set of rules for a Solo Season Campaign that I'm now starting to playtest and I would like your feedback before I post all the graphic elements and charts on the files section.

BASEBALL HIGHLIGHTS 2045 SEASON CAMPAIGN

GLOBAL OVERVIEW
In 2045, the Major League is still composed of 2 Leagues: The "Historical League" (HL) and the "Future League" (FL). After the rules changes reducing the game to 6 innings and the incorporation of Robots and Cyborgs in the game, a lot of teams quitted the Majors and only a couple of traditional teams decided to continue to compete. They were grouped in the "Historical League". This opened the space to create a new league to complement the old one: the "Future League". This league was soon filled with new teams willing to compete with the historical teams and take the stage on the world series that each year joins the Historical and Future leagues Champions in a battle for glory.

You will play with one of the 4 starting teams (or with a different starting team if you have another starting team expansion that you wish to play) on the "Historical League" in a regular season composed of 24 mini games: 2 series of 3 games against each of the other 3 Historical teams and 2 series of 3 games against a "Future League" team. The regular season will be followed by a Championship series (best of 7) and a world series (best of 7)

During each series of 3 mini games against a team, you will have in the end of each mini game the opportunity to purge the free agents offer (by discarding 1 free agent and drawing a new one). In the end of the 3rd mini game of the series, you will also perform a buy rond. After you buy the new player(s) and send players to the minors, then all the remaining free agents are discarded and you draw 6 new cards. During the regular season you will have thus 8 buy ronds total.

If you finish the regular season with a winning average above ,580 (14 wins and 10 defeats), you will play the Historical League Championship Series (HCS) against the Historical team who beat you more during the regular season. In case of a tie between more than 1 team (who beat you more during the season), use the run differential as a tie-breaker. If you win the HCS, you will be the Historical League Champion and you will face the FL Champion on the world series.

SETTING UP THE TEAMS

Choose one starter team for yourself following the game rules. Your deck is composed as always by 10 rookies and 5 veterans.
Setup the remaining 3 starter teams. Randomly assign a letter (A,B or C) to each one (in order to reference the fixtures chart).
Build the decks of the other 3 starter teams following this procedure for each one of the starter teams:

SAN FRANCISCO
- Take the 5 veterans
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 10 cards that have a defensive immediate action.
- Shuffle the 5 veterans and the 10 free agents

LOS ANGELES
- Take the 5 veterans
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 10 cards that have 2 or more hit boxes.

NEW YORK
- Take the 5 veterans
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 10 cards that cost 8 or more.

BOSTON
- Take the 5 veterans
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 10 cards that have an offensive immediate action.
- The 3 HL teams decks will never change during the season

Each time you play a Future League team, build its deck following this procedure:

GOOD FL TEAM
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 15 cards that cost 6 or more.

VERY GOOD FL TEAM
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 15 cards that cost 7 or more.

FL CHAMPIONS
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 15 cards that cost 8 or more.

FIXTURES

REGULAR SEASON (24 mini games)
1: @ Team A
2: @ Team A
3: @ Team A
Buy Round
4: @ Team B
5: @ Team B
6: @ Team B
Buy Round
7: @ Team C
8: @ Team C
9: @ Team C
Buy Rond
10: @ Good FL team
11: @ Good FL team
12: @ Good FL team
Buy Rond
13: @ Team A
14: @ Team A
15: @ Team A
Buy Rond
16: @ Team B
17: @ Team B
18: @ Team B
Buy Rond
19: @ Team C
20: @ Team C
21: @ Team C
Buy Rond
22: @ Very Good FL team
23: @ Very Good FL team
24: @ Very Good FL team
Buy Rond

POST SEASON- If your winning average was above ,580 (14 wins and 10 defeats)

HLCS (Historical League Championship Series)

- Play against the HL team who beat you more times during the regular season. Tie breaker if more than 1 team: Run differential in the games against you.
- Best of 7 games

WORLD SERIES- If you won the HLCS
- Play against the FL Champions
- Best of 7 games

Let me know what you guys think

Latest version of the rules + campaign tracker:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/139307/baseball-highlight...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perelandra
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea! I've been wondering how this might work. I think you have a pretty good plan there.

Questions:
You're not starting with any buy round?
You're only playing one 6 inning (card) game each time correct? That's what you mean by "mini game"? Just clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davekuhns wrote:
Great idea! I've been wondering how this might work. I think you have a pretty good plan there.

Questions:
You're not starting with any buy round?
You're only playing one 6 inning (card) game each time correct? That's what you mean by "mini game"? Just clarifying.

Yes, you start with 0 buy rounds. The other starter teams of the historical league are not as strong as a regular solo AI, since they have 10 free agents and 5 veterans.

Yes, each mini game: 6 innings, 6 cards played total, 1 card per inning, just as the regular rules of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Keep us posted!

I am busy getting ready for Essen and working on a new game design, so won't be able to give this a try for awhile. soblue

I do keep track of all of these so I can try them out in future.

Ralph

Go Wiffle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Germany
Kiel
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your idea. Will try it and post a comment after the season.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to try this campaign but during setup I came across a little problem.
I joined Boston and set-up the other HL in order
a) SF
b) LA
c) NY

My problem is that I had only 9 FA with a cost of 8+ to build NY. So I went through SF and LA and found 2 more.
So if you're not going to select NY, you should start with building its deck.

But the thing that bugs me most is:
orlopesdesa wrote:
FL CHAMPIONS
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 15 cards that cost 8 or more

There are not enough 8+ cards in the FA deck (only 11).

If I counted corretly we have in the FA deck:
11+ = 1
10+ = 2
9+ = 4
8+ = 11
7+ = 20
6+ = 34
5+ = 51
4+ = 60

So I will try with NY as 7+ and FL Champions as as much 8+ as possible + 7s.
And I will need to reuse some of the NY FA to build the FL VG team and the FL Champions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JoeyNine
United States
iselin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the cards in front of me, but perhaps instead of using the cost for those teams, you can use the converted cost instead (Cost - Revenue) and subtract 3 from the requirement and see if that opens up the pool without making the season too easy.

For example, instead of making a New York team with cards that cost 8 or more, make it with cards with converted cost of 5 or more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kin Hassar wrote:
I wanted to try this campaign but during setup I came across a little problem.
I joined Boston and set-up the other HL in order
a) SF
b) LA
c) NY

My problem is that I had only 9 FA with a cost of 8+ to build NY. So I went through SF and LA and found 2 more.
So if you're not going to select NY, you should start with building its deck.

But the thing that bugs me most is:
orlopesdesa wrote:
FL CHAMPIONS
- Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 15 cards that cost 8 or more

There are not enough 8+ cards in the FA deck (only 11).

If I counted corretly we have in the FA deck:
11+ = 1
10+ = 2
9+ = 4
8+ = 11
7+ = 20
6+ = 34
5+ = 51
4+ = 60

So I will try with NY as 7+ and FL Champions as as much 8+ as possible + 7s.
And I will need to reuse some of the NY FA to build the FL VG team and the FL Champions.

Hi,

I'm sorry that I forget that I was referencing to the FA comprised in the Deluxe edition. With this edition I think you have enough 8+ FA to create the decks. You have 11 8+FA in the base game + 16 in the 5 expansions of the super deluxe edition.

If needed too, you can maybe create new york with FA of 7+ instead of 8+

Sorry for not thinking on the players who only have the base set. I will try to find a way to make it possible.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

Following user
Kin Hassar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
concerns about the shortage of cards to construct the decks of NY and the Future league teams (which is a fact if you are playing only with the base game) I thought I could tweak the rules for the deck construction of this teams in the following way:

Instead of referencing the card cost a new evaluation standard should be taken in account: It's market Value (MV) that i equal to the cards cost + the income the card provides. So for example card "FA-078 NY Moose Giambi" that cost 7 and has an income of 2, has a market value (MV) of 9.

So, when building the deck for NY you are no longer searching for +8 cost cards but to +8 Market value (MV) cards. Same for the Future league teams.

So, check the list of all the free agents in the base game:
Free Agent Card Cost/Income Market Value (Cost+Revenue)
FA-061 BA Bucky Cano - Natural 7/2 9
FA-062 TX Peewee Rizzuto - Natural 4/1 5
FA-063 SE Ichiro Matsui - Natural 6/1 7
FA-064 DE Brooks Nettles - Natural 6/1 7
FA-065 PB Frankie Foxx - Natural 4/2 6
FA-066 SF Maury Aparicio - Natural 5/1 6
FA-067 NY Mickey Maris - Natural 7/0 7
FA-068 CN Babe Bench - Natural 5/1 6
FA-069 DE Mark Lopes - Natural 5/3 8
FA-070 KC Derek Belanger - Natural 5/4 9
FA-071 PB Joe Mays - Natural 5/1 6
FA-072 CH Boog Banks - Natural 5/2 7
FA-073 SF Dave Trout - Natural 5/3 8
FA-074 BS Josh Lynn - Natural 5/2 7
FA-075 CH Ozzie Foxx - Natural 5/2 7
FA-076 PB Nellie McGhee - Natural 5/2 7
FA-077 BS Bucky Tulo - Natural 6/1 7
FA-078 NY Moose Giambi - Natural 7/2 9
FA-079 AT Hank Hornsby - Natural 8/3 11
FA-080 PB Ty Terry - Natural 8/2 10
FA-081 NY Troy Jeter - Natural 7/3 10
FA-082 BS Willie McGwire - Natural 8/2 10
FA-083 CH Barry Sosa - Natural 9/1 10
FA-084 NY Dizzy Drysdale - Cyborg 5/2 7
FA-085 SL Hoyt Niekro - Cyborg 5/2 7
FA-086 SE Blue Moon Odoul - Cyborg 6/3 9
FA-087 NY Satchel Seaver - Cyborg 6/3 9
FA-088 SL Juan Spahn - Cyborg 8/2 10
FA-089 BS CC Clemens - Cyborg 7/2 9
FA-090 CL Hideo Tanaka - Cyborg 8/0 8
FA-091 NY Nolan Gooden - Cyborg 5/2 7
FA-092 TX Daisuke Darvish - Cyborg 7/1 8
FA-093 PB Sandy Gibson - Cyborg 7/1 8
FA-094 BA Yu Nomo - Cyborg 8/3 11
FA-095 BS Z Bat - Robot - 5/0 5
FA-096 SE Wiffle - Robot - 4/0 4
FA-097 CL Model T - Robot 6/0 6
FA-098 CN Bat 90 - Robot 4/1 5
FA-099 CL Sonic Bat - Robot 5/2 7
FA-100 SF Big Mo - Robot 5/0 5
FA-101 CN Bat 90 - Robot 4/1 5
FA-102 LA Kong 35 - Robot 6/1 7
FA-103 PH Sprint 36 - Robot 6/1 7
FA-104 PB Speedo 42 - Robot 6/1 7
FA-105 KC Speedbot - Robot 6/1 7
FA-106 CN Bat 44 - Robot 5/2 7
FA-107 CH Bat 100 L - Robot 6/3 9
FA-108 CL Bat 100 R - Robot 6/3 9
FA-109 CN 5 Tool Model - Robot 10/1 11
FA-110 DE See Ya - Robot 7/0 7
FA-111 TX Turtlebot TR - Robot 4/2 6
FA-112 AT Turtlebot LG - Robot 4/2 6
FA-113 BA Boomer 3 - Robot 7/0 7
FA-114 SF Mini Motor CX - Robot 4/0 4
FA-115 DE Mini Motor FX - Robot 4/0 4
FA-116 SL Cy Pie - Natural 8/2 10
FA-117 PH Max Verlander - Cyborg 11/2 13
FA-118 CL Catfish Carlton - Cyborg 9/1 10
FA-119 BA Model SK - Robot 6/2 8
FA-120 DE Model TT - Robot 6/2 8

We can see that using this reference (MV) you will have now acces to:
45 7+ MV cards
26 8+ MV cards
19 9+ MV cards

Note: In the rare possibility that the deck of NY + other teams decks reduce the pool of 9+ MV cards to less than 15 when building the Future League team for the World Series, simply fill its remaing slots with 8+ MV cards.

I post also a link to a work in progress file for the Season and Post-Season tracker to be used with this variant:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxXHq_e2-g1OZlNBWmxkVkVybn...

When the file is definitive, I will upload here in the geek.

Also, I was thinking in intorducing some stories elements along the season (that could possibily end you season earlier at a certain point). Each six games you will check how many wins you have and you will read a short story element. For example:

After game 12:

0 to 2 wins: The GM calls you to his office. His voice is tense while he speaks to you, going through a bunch of statistical data. "We decided to terminate your contract. We need to find a different leadership on the field If we want to at least finish with a respectable performance this season". The season ends for you. If you decide to continue the campaign, start again with a different team but with this handicap: You have a permanent -2 income. If after game 12 of your next season you manage to have at lest 3 wins this penalty is reduce to -1. if you manage to have at least 5 wins, then this penalty is remove for the rest of the campaign

3 to 4 wins: Local press points fingers to you and some journalist say you team hasn't a chance to go to the post-season. However your GM still believes it is possible and gives you an unexpected bonus: +2 income when buying this round

5 to 7 wins: It has been a good season. You surpassed a lot of expectations in your first experience as a manager. Some press starts to look at your team as possible contender and not as an eternal pretender. Will you be able to make a great second half of the season? Before starting the next mini-game choose 1 card from your deck and place it in your starting hand. Then, draw 5 cards and play as normal.

8 to 10 wins: Your GM praised your work to all the press in a press conference where he said how proud he is about this team's performance. Fans are flooding the ballpark as never seen in the last decade. A possible post-season is attracting a lot of great free agents playing in other teams. Great trades seem possible now: Draw 10 cards from the Free agent deck. Pick one at your choice.

11 to 12 wins: Wow. Simply Wow! For a team with a losing record in the last seasons, your performance is simply amazing. A bunch of your players called to the all star game, daily covers on the sports press and the possibly to clinch a post-season berth in the middle of the season speaks highly of your work. However, opponents start to look at your team in another way. You are no longer an unexpected surprise: Give 1 extra free Agent to the other 3 teams in the Historic League (remove 1 veteran from their deck) following the rules for their deck's construction.

As always, your feedback is more than welcomed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarifications.
I will try with those new rules and revert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Macedo
Portugal
Vila do Conde
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I didn't play the campaign yet but when I was setting up the teams I did it in order it's described and I (maybe it was just luck) ended up with a weak Boston team.

I realized that setting up New York and Los Angeles first denied the opportunity for Boston to "acquire" good offensive players so I rearranged the setup order so San Francisco and Boston were first, then LA, leaving NY to the end.

It won't prevent weaker Boston or SF teams but reduces a little the probability I think...

Game on...

EDIT: I've the Super Deluxe version
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, I've made some tweaks in the campaign Mode and in the decks of the AIs.
If you are interested the following are the new rules for the SOLO CAMPAIGN MODE:

BASEBALL HIGHLIGHTS 2045 SEASON CAMPAIGN

GLOBAL OVERVIEW
In 2045, the Major League is still composed of 2 Leagues: The "Historical League" (HL) and the "Future League" (FL). After the rules changes reducing the game to 6 innings and the incorporation of Robots and Cyborgs in the game, a lot of teams quitted the Majors and only a couple of traditional teams decided to continue to compete. They were grouped in the "Historical League". This opened the space to create a new league to complement the old one: the "Future League". This league was soon filled with new teams willing to compete with the historical teams and take take the stage on the world series that each year joins the Historical and Future league Champions in a battle for glory.
You will play with one of the 4 starting teams (or with a different starting team if you have another starting team expansion that you wish to play) on the "Historical League" in a regular season composed of 27 mini games: 3 series of 3 games against each of the other 3 Historical teams. The regular season will be followed by a Championship series (best of 5) and a world series against a fantastic team of players of the Future League (best of 7)

SETUP
Choose one starter team for yourself following the game rules. Your deck is composed as always by 10 rookies and 5 veterans.
Setup the remaining 3 starter teams.

Build the decks of the other 3 starter teams following this procedure for each one of the starter teams:
SAN FRANCISCO
Take the 5 veterans and 5 rookies
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that have a defensive immediate action.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create San Francisco's deck
LOS ANGELES
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that have 2 or more hit boxes.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create Los Angeles deck
NEW YORK
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that cost 8 or more.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create New York's deck
BOSTON
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that have an offensive immediate action.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create Boston's deck

In the postseason, if you manage to arrive to the world series, build the Future League Team following this procedure:
FUTURE LEAGUE TEAM
Draw cards from the Free agents deck until you have 15 cards that cost 7 or more.

REGULAR SEASON STRUCTURE
After each of your mini game, perform a buy round: First the winner of your game, then the loser.
Buying rounds work as normal except the following points:
When your opponent buys a card, if his last played card is a rookie, a veteran or a free agent with a value of 5 or less, remove it from the game and add the top card of the FA deck (without seeing it) and place it on the top of his lineup. (This rule was taken from a variant suggested by
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
)

When you buy a card: Instead of adding the bought card to the lineup, place it to the side. It's not officially bought, you are scouting that player.

In the end of the 3 games of a series, do the following clean-up procedure:
Take the 3 cards that you bought (placed aside), choose 1 and add it to your deck. Discard the other 2.

NOTE: If you would be buying a card each mini game, that would mean that you would had the possibility to buy 24 cards until the end of the regular season (that would break the solo game). By getting a new card in the end of each series of 3 games, you will get 9 new cards by the end of the regular season. Your opponent will have the chance to buy a card each buy round, but because he will only play with you 9 total games during the regular season, he will get also at most, 9 new cards.

Shuffle all your cards and create a new lineup

Shuffle your opponent's AI deck and placed aside for future plays.

Resolve the other 3 mini games envolving the remaining 2 starting teams.

To simulate a mini game between AI teams:
Take the deck of each team and draw the top card of each. Compare hit boxes on the cards:
First Hit box compares with opponents First hit box, and so on.
A missing hit box counts as a zero hit.
For each hit box that has a higher hit, that team scores a run.
EXAMPLE:
San Francisco reveals a card with Single, Tripple
Los Angeles reveals a card with Single, Single, Single
First hit boxes are equal, no runs scored
Second hit boxes brings advantage to San Francisco. They score 1 run
Third hit boxes brings advantage to Los Angeles ( a single against nothing). They score 1 run
After the first card, the score is 1 - 1.

Then repeat the process until you have revealed and compared 3 cards for each team. Add the final score.
Repeat the process for each mini game.

After you have simulated the 3 games between the AI teams, take all revealed cards from each deck and shuffle the decks again, placing them aside for future plays.

Update the standings table.

POSTSEASON STRUCTURE
If you finished 1st or 2nd during the Regular Season you will play the HLCS (Historical League Championship Series - best o 7 games).

If you win the HLCS you advance to the World Series facing the best team baseball has ever seen - the Future League Team (refer to Setup to create this team's deck).

There are no buying rounds during the Postseason

OTHER CAMPAIGN RULES
Unlike the official solo rules, players can play home and away.
When playing home, the AI team will have the possibility to perform a visitor save:
They draw the top card of their line up. If it has no defensive immediate action, they draw a new card. If it has still no defensive immediate action, they draw a third card. If it has still no defensive immediate, then they failed to perform a visitor's save.

NOTE: The AI can draw up to 3 times searching a card with a defensive hability to compensate the fact that he never has a card on the dugout.

A pdf sheet to track the campaign can be download at:

If this proves to be a good variant, I will add the files to the file section:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxXHq_e2-g1OZ1paWkxmbUpyaF...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JoeyNine
United States
iselin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
orlopesdesa wrote:

SETUP
Setup the remaining 3 starter teams.

SAN FRANCISCO
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that have a defensive immediate action.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create San Francisco's deck
LOS ANGELES
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that have 2 or more hit boxes.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create Los Angeles deck
NEW YORK
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that cost 8 or more.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create New York's deck
BOSTON
Draw cards from the free agents deck until you have 5 cards that have an offensive immediate action.
Shuffle these 15 cards and create Boston's deck

Is it a random draw of 5 out of the 10 rookies for these teams?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joeynine wrote:

Is it a random draw of 5 out of the 10 rookies for these teams?

yes, it's a random draw from their 10 starting rookies. Sorry for having missed that part :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently playing BH2045 October challenge but next month I will try this and revert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I've made a change to the the setup of each of the AI teams:

SAN FRANCISCO
5 San Francisco veterans
5 random Free Agents that cost 7 or less
5 random Free Agents that have a defensive immediate action.

LOS ANGELES
5 Los Angeles veterans
5 random Free Agents that have 2 or more hit boxes.

NEW YORK
5 New York veterans
5 random Free Agents that cost 8 or more.

BOSTON
5 Boston veterans
5 random Free Agents that have an offensive immediate action.

FUTURE LEAGUE TEAM
15 cards that cost 7 or more.

The reason was that AI teams were to easy to beat because they started the campaign with 5 veterans,5 rookies and only 5 Free Agents

In any case, I've submitted a pdf with the rules and a sheet to track the campaign. In a couple of hours it will be available on the files section. I will post the link afterwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
File is online:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/139307/baseball-highlight...

(I've added the link also at the top of this thread)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.