$5.00
$30.00
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is going to be a tough one, especially for players 2+. Fair warning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Stamford incident in which a great amount of citizens unfortunately died in spite of the training that the young heroes were receiving, caused Congress to push forward the SHRA agenda. It had become a battle of Security vs. Freedom. Which was more important? That people remain safe and not be hurt by the help from others or should people remain free to help others without the interference of the government? With these pressing questions placed, the act was pushed through congress and all super powered individuals had to register whether they wanted to be a hero or not. This is something that Captain America could not stand for. He has began to build an underground movement, but what happens when he finds himself having to fight the very friends that he use to fight along side of?

1-Player
Expansions you will need to play: Civil War
Scheme: Imprison Unregistered Superhumans
Mastermind: Maria Hill
Henchmen: Cape Killers
Villain(s): Superhuman Registration Act
Heroes: Captain America (Secret Avenger), Falcon, Daredevil (Avenger)

2-Players
Expansions you will need to play: Civil War
Scheme: Imprison Unregistered Superhumans
Mastermind: Maria Hill
Henchmen: Cape Killers
Villain(s): Superhuman Registration Act, SHIELD Elite
Heroes: Captain America (Secret Avenger), Falcon, Daredevil (Avenger), Luke Cage, Goliath

3-Players
Added Villain(s): Great Lakes Avengers

4-Players
Added Villain(s): Great Lakes Avengers
Added Henchmen: Sentinels

5-Players
Added Villain(s): Great Lakes Avengers, Registration Enforcers
Added Henchmen: Sentinels
Added Hero: Hercules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo

MichaelJB
Game 1: Good Won!
Player 1: 18

2-Players

jam37wcc
Player 1: 29
Player 2: 40

usuba
Player 1: 45
Player 2: 37

SABird
Player 1(Bird): 36
Player 2(Wife): 26
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brandt
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I'm an old friend of Xanderrrr's
badge
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S5E20
mbmbmbmbmb
Advanced Solo Mode
* played with the rule from Villains about Mastermind's with special abilities linked to Villain Groups; i.e., I could not fight Maria Hill while any Superhuman Registration Act villains were in the city
* The second copy of Iron Spider ended up fortifying my deck for the rest of the game; inferring from one of Dark City's rules that I am the player on my left

Good won! On the very last turn, I was lucky enough to draw Daredevil's rare, giving me enough Attack to defeat Yellowjacket in the city and take out Hill's fourth and final tactic.

Twists: 11
Escaped Villains: 1
VP: 52

Adjusted Score: 52 - (11*3) - (1*1) = 18
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason McManus
United States
Saraland
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game 1 - 2 Player
Player 1 - 29vp
Player 2 - 40vp

So we win the game and defeated the mastermind a 5th time. Having defeated the mastermind 3 times and killing most everything on the board I felt pretty confident in my win. However, after adding all the vps my wife had forty, little did I realize that she wasn't killing any S.H.E.I.L.D. Officers. So while she got vps for all her kills, I had about 20 Officers in my deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With three villain cards to go Good Won! All Twists and Master Stikes played, two Bystanders KO'd.

2 player

P 1 45
P 2 37

I had so much attack several time that I could have finished the game much earlier, only I never had two shield cards to KO, ironically by the end some hands were all Shield Officers, in the end my deck had 10 and one hero.

Great game thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Players
Good Wins!!

Me: 36
She: 26

Even with Yellowjacket camping out on the Hero deck long enough to KO two rare cards and two Iron Spiders jumping back and forth between our decks, we were able to pull it out in the end. We were helped by relatively back-loaded Twists. Using some of the deck manipulation abilities to draw Cap's rare on the final hand put us over the top!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.