Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Vail
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
**Spoilers Ahead**

Spoiler (click to reveal)
My three person group played through on three runs Saturday and we are kind of stuck. We have been able to find the tunnel and the poison, made it through the flooding room and beat the two crazy guys in the room after. It mentions that if we had the mask and the poison we could continue but we can't find the mask. What are we missing? I'm assuming that we missed something super simple but I've got nothing.

Also, in Set-Maat, is the red door of any value and if so, how do we get into it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hellsten
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dansadroidfreak wrote:
**Spoilers Ahead**

My three person group played through on three runs Saturday and we are kind of stuck. We have been able to find the tunnel and the poison, made it through the flooding room and beat the two crazy guys in the room after. It mentions that if we had the mask and the poison we could continue but we can't find the mask. What are we missing? I'm assuming that we missed something super simple but I've got nothing.

Also, in Set-Maat, is the red door of any value and if so, how do we get into it?

Hmmmm, maybe that red door is important. Look at the door carefully. One of your recepticles might be able to understand it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanaël Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dansadroidfreak wrote:
**Spoilers Ahead**

You need to find someone who knows what that red door is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Halliday
United Kingdom
Herts.
flag msg tools
XPgeddon: 8 April 2014
badge
Please note I am no longer very active on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
dansadroidfreak wrote:
**Spoilers Ahead**

EDITED:
My three person group played through on three runs Saturday and we are kind of stuck. ... we can't find the mask. What are we missing? I'm assuming that we missed something super simple but I've got nothing.

Very mild spoiler for the main problem stated in this edited version of the OP's spoiler (in case you want to keep the spoiled information to a minimum):

There is a bit of misdirection in the description card for the street in Set-Maat - it implies that doing something isn't worthwhile/possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.