Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Freeman
Canada
Vancouver
B.C
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Sorry if this is obvious, Is there any way to force your opponent to discard their strategy card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
umberts wrote:
Hello,

Sorry if this is obvious, Is there any way to force your opponent to discard their strategy card?

Not in the rules. I guess you could say, "Hey, look over there!" and then move it when he ain't looking. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil S. Stein
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I know of. If you see a strategy card you don't want your opponent to have, you'd need to do a 'Cycle Strategy Cards' action before he/she can draft the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
umberts wrote:
Hello,

No. Only a random event (Turmoil) can knock it out involuntarily, though if you're playing with the expansion the maintenance costs will effectively force you to discard it eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.