Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Avallone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pact of Steel
Use at any time. Germany must discard between 1 and 5 cards from its hand; then Italy may take the same number of random cards from its discard pile and place them on top of its draw deck.

--------------------------

Giuliani, Cappellini, and Torelli
Germany, Italy, and Japan each take a random card from their discard piles and place them on top of their draw decks. Gain +1 Victory Point.

--------------------------

Is the player allowed to examine these cards once drawn? Unlike Superior Planning which explicitly states "you may examine..." these cards do not mention it one way or the other.

And if so, can Italy put the cards on top of the draw deck in any order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witch Lord
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was told that they can all examine them.

Not sure about the order though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Anastasia
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer to the first question is clear: the players are free to examine their own discard piles before and after the event and note the missing card or cards. Since they can do that, they may as well look at the card to save time.

Regarding the order for pact of steel, I think it's meant to be random (look first, then shuffle and put on top), but I don't know that for a fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.