Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some questions about the map's kingdom and region locations before I mark up my maps to better highlight the region and kingdom borders:

(1)
How many kingdoms are there? The "Introduction" on page 2 of the manual mentions 8 kingdoms but I can only find 7 on the 3 maps I looked over (included gameboard, bonus mousemat gameboard, and this original and much clearer map. Quote: "For the next two hundred years, the eight kingdoms of Myranthia ..."

(2)
Are these the correct 7 Kingdoms on the map?
- The Azure Kingdom [NW]
- Lu'uxetic [W]
- Kingdom of Rycke [SW]
- Metruh [N]
- Vandaria [Central]
- The Spear Point Barony [NE]
- Enhydrus [SE]

(3)
Are these the correct homelands to purchase units from:
- Arathiel (High Elves)
- Thulien (Elves)
- Tower of Magic (Wizards)
- Troll Hills (Trolls)
- Orugul (Orcs)
- Wastes of Nor (Bugbears)
- The Maze (***NOTHING?***)
- Forest of the Beast Folk (Beastmen: Satyr Archers, Satyr Footmen, Minotaur, Centaur)
- Dwarf Kingdom of Kazem (Dwarves)
- Ruins of the First Men (***NOTHING?***)
- Goblin Lands (Goblins)
- The Eye (***NOTHING?***)

(4)
Is anyone's mousepad mat washed out in a reddish hue like mine? My mousepad mat doesn't look as clear as the one they posted on this kickstarter update. Mine has a reddish wash-out to it, unlike the board included with the main game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Blume
msg tools
publisher
Hi Paul,

You are correct that there are seven kingdoms on the map. There is an eighth kingdom that reemerges in one of our upcoming expansions.

Your locations for recruiting are correct.

What you have is the "red" map. There were 50 of those made and we use those for promotions. If you would like it replaced, you can email me and we can make those arrangements.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.