Subject: MOO3!, the greatest game I have ever bought! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
Canada
Wabamun
Alberta
flag msg tools
Moo3!, the greatest game I have ever bought!

Moo2 was great and I still play it on an old computer a couple of times a year. After every moo2 I almost always say to myself...self, that's still a great game. My only "10" on BGG is Eclipse, which is related in my mind at least.

BUT, it is MOO3 I owe the most to. No game has ever taught me more and has saved me more money and head/heart ache as MOO3. MOO3 was the first and only game I preordered with out knowing nothing about it...it's a MOO game and they are always good...right!?

I will never, EVER, pre-order/insta-buy nothing with out researching/reviewing it. Games, stick of gum, car, house,etc... Thankyou MOO3 I owe you alot, you piece of crap!angry

Sign: Administrator Lydon, the Noble's Mother.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cossackbad wrote:

Moo2 was great and I still play it on an old computer a couple of times a year. After every moo2 I almost always say to myself...self, that's still a great game. My only "10" on BGG is Eclipse, which is related in my mind at least.

BUT, it is MOO3 I owe the most to. No game has ever taught me more and has saved me more money and head/heart ache as MOO3. MOO3 was the first and only game I preordered with out knowing nothing about it...it's a MOO game and they are always good...right!?

I will never, EVER, pre-order/insta-buy nothing with out researching/reviewing it. Games, stick of gum, car, house,etc... Thankyou MOO3 I owe you alot, you piece of crap!angry

trying to parse your post with all the double negatives is exceedingly difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it's moo2, I watch somebody play moo 3 on you tube and I had a mental mealt down. While for moo2, after you played your first game, the game flows well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cossackbad wrote:

So this entire post is irrelevant with respect to the board game right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
Wabamun
Alberta
flag msg tools
not only is it relevant to this game and all other games, but to all of LIFE...Life...life...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cossackbad wrote:

So, err, are you saying you aren't preordering a game that isn't currently up on preorder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YM Lim
Singapore
flag msg tools
For me, the original MOO, really. Sure the interface was basic, but what would you expect for a 1993 game? Played the heck out of it. MOO2, not so much. MOO3, never even installed it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Murdock
United States
Euless
Texas
flag msg tools
armouryr1 wrote:
For me, the original MOO, really. Sure the interface was basic, but what would you expect for a 1993 game? Played the heck out of it. MOO2, not so much. MOO3, never even installed it...

Good move, the only winning move with MOO3 is not to play.

I kept reinstalling it hoping this time it would work and be beautiful and kind and deliver the experience I wanted and thought I could see underneath its horridness and find beauty. Then it would beat me down again.

I was MOO3's battered spouse.....and I kept going back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Good move, the only winning move with MOO3 is not to play.

Apparently, a player won by clicking next turn 400 times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gravy Z
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
armouryr1 wrote:

Love original MOO. Still occasionally play it through DOSBOX.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.