Specter Ops» Forums » General

Subject: are promo cards still available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find them listed on the PHG website. I recently got this game in a trade and wondered if they were still available. I could simply print them out but I would like to have the originals for a few bucks. I see some people selling them in the market place for $10-15 which seems silly for two cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might try emailing plaid hat store directly. When i ordered spector ops earlier this year with dead of winter, a long night it came with the promos so they are around. They may have to few to list in the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ima Dork
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do what I did:
Grab the images of the google, scan all your cards, go to printer and double side print all your cards and the 2 expansions.
Put your original cards away when using expansions in game, dig 'em out when you're not using the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can print then and proxy them sleeving all equipment cards in colored sleeves (I used black) so the hunters cannot distinguish them. Although I've found they are weak so they rarely get picked anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ima Dork
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're kinda like "Bonus Tracks" from an album?
Basically: Not good enough for the official release.
I'm just waiting for the game to come.
So you think it's not worth printing these off?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.