Subject: Loki's trickery, this time with Thor's ascension rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miklós Holló
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ran through the titles in the rules section and did not find this particular problem. This came up today in a game, it eventually did not happen, but it would be good to be sure.

So a player with 0 rage wins the battle with Thor's ascension card ("If you win, gain 3 rage and 3 glory.") Another player played Loki's trickery ("If you lose, steal 1 rage from the winning player"). I assume they are resolved in clockwise order starting from the player who initiated the pillage as ruled in FAQ, so depending on where they sit, the player with the Loki card may gain nothing, or gain 1 rage and the winner gets only 2.

What do you guys think? Is there anything I missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
Sounds like a reasonable conclusion.

Although I'm not sure how Loki's Trickery made it to Age 3. That player must have been very good at bluffing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, resolved in clockwise order, starting with the player who start the pillage. This was official from the designers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toddpark75 wrote:
Yes, resolved in clockwise order, starting with the player who start the pillage. This was official from the designers.

The game has one designer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Flaviorbs wrote:
toddpark75 wrote:

Ok, my bad. It was official from someone official that wasnt THE designer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toddpark75 wrote:
Flaviorbs wrote:
toddpark75 wrote:

Ok, my bad. It was official from someone official that wasnt THE designer.

It was actually the game producer, Thiago Aranha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.