Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Cisne
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of the shadows of the mines and the condemned wastes of the earth, our Patriarch's brood makes ready to strike into the light...

Rejoice, for the time of our Ascension is at hand.

(But weep long for our wallets.)

https://www.facebook.com/1575682476085719/videos/25370136169...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Breothain wrote:
Out of the shadows of the mines and the condemned wastes of the earth, our Patriarch's brood makes ready to strike into the light...

It's a cool trailer. I'm not a 40K player, but I know there are lots of 40K players who have been waiting a long time for this, so I should imagine they're pretty excited. Of course, all of the cultists from Overkill will get reboxed for sale as unit packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cisne
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Breothain wrote:

It's a cool trailer. I'm not a 40K player, but I know there are lots of 40K players who have been waiting a long time for this, so I should imagine they're pretty excited. Of course, all of the cultists from Overkill will get reboxed for sale as unit packs.

Yeah, I'm basically in this for the D:O/Space Hulk house rule opportunities it'll provide (though as someone whose last proper exposure to 40k was 2nd Edition, this is a wonderfully-weaponised dose of nostalgia).

Though what with my huge soft spot for Genestealers and their cults, and GW's new focus on bringing back the games from their golden age, I can easily see a Genestealer Cult range sucking me into Necromunda, and god knows what else...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When they released the Deathwatch stuff as separate boxed items/Death Masque, they put out White Dwarf rules for more marines in DWOK.

Maybe we'll get to see some new units/options make their way into the GSC side of DWOK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.