Subject: H: Combat Commander collection W: ASL, maybe LnL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a collection of Combat Commander items that I want to trade for ASL core items or possibly Lock n Load Tactical stuff.

Here's the CC stuff I have for trade, it's all listed in my "for trade" on my profile.

The following is punched and sorted in GMT trays. All cards are sleeved. This particular collection never hit the table as I was only playing on Vassal this time around. This stuff is in great condition. The first batch really can't be split up as it's all punched with counters sorted by type.

Combat Commander: Europe
Combat Commander: Mediterranean
Battle Pack 1: Paratroopers
Battle Pack 2: Stalingrad
Battle Pack 3: Normandy
These are all the most recent printings.

I would consider trading the above for MMP editions of both the rules binder (with rules and dividers ) and Beyond valor. I would also consider Lock n Load Tactical boxed games as long as at least 1 one was the recent Tactical series.

Other CC items, new in shrink or new in ziploc:

Combat Commander resistance
Leader of Men

2nd small group negotiable on trades. Check my "want in trade". The games I'm willing to trade are only listed in my "for trade" list. I also have science fiction boardgames for trade. Make me an offer, I don't deviate from my wants list much but might for the right game. If you have less than 10 positive trade rating you ship first. I prefer domestic traders but would consider offers from Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Isaak
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
E I have been selling off my ASL stuff. I have a new copy of Beyond Valor, older version of Yanks and troopers, and an unopened copy of armies of oblivion.

I hope you are well my friend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.