Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel C
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like MM and CSI are not going to carry Mayday games sleeves anymore. Anyone knows who else carries them at discounted prices, or an alternative?

I'm fine with penny sleeves and prefer them. I have a lot of games so I won't wear out the sleeves quickly. My gaming group meets every 3-4 weeks, so there's not that much game play between them and then me and my wife would play a game or two a week, since we have busy schedules.

If we were a hard core gamers, I'd opt for premium stuff, but we just don't have the time. So penny sleeves for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kang
United States
Stanford
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just get them directly from Mayday. https://www.maydaygames.com/collections/card-sleeves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Perez
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would just wait for the sales. Mayday will have some time of sales in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeWildStar wrote:
Looks like MM and CSI are not going to carry Mayday games sleeves anymore. Anyone knows who else carries them at discounted prices, or an alternative?

I'm fine with penny sleeves and prefer them. I have a lot of games so I won't wear out the sleeves quickly. My gaming group meets every 3-4 weeks, so there's not that much game play between them and then me and my wife would play a game or two a week, since we have busy schedules.

If we were a hard core gamers, I'd opt for premium stuff, but we just don't have the time. So penny sleeves for us.

Are they not carrying any Mayday sleeves anymore, or just the penny ones? Do you know why they are stopping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel C
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ksaeger wrote:
ZeWildStar wrote:

Are they not carrying any Mayday sleeves anymore, or just the penny ones? Do you know why they are stopping?

As far as MM goes, all the MDG sleeves left are on clearance. The popular ones are gone, they're not listed at all.

CSI has been out of stock on all sleeves for months.

No idea what's going on. And those are the only ones I use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too, and I've got a lot of $ sunk into the Mayday sleeves. Every game I own that can be sleeved is sleeved. MM always had the best prices, so now I'm concerned about where to but them in bulk at a comparable price, as you are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ksaeger wrote:
Me too, and I've got a lot of $ sunk into the Mayday sleeves. Every game I own that can be sleeved is sleeved. MM always had the best prices, so now I'm concerned about where to but them in bulk at a comparable price, as you are.

I've had pretty good luck with Potomac Distribution (www.potomacdist.com) for bulk sleeve orders. They carry both full boxes (usually ten packs) and cases for a lot of sizes and brands, as well as individual packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel C
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taeraresh wrote:
ksaeger wrote:

I've had pretty good luck with Potomac Distribution (www.potomacdist.com) for bulk sleeve orders. They carry both full boxes (usually ten packs) and cases for a lot of sizes and brands, as well as individual packs.

Thank you. The bulk prices are great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeWildStar wrote:
Taeraresh wrote:
ksaeger wrote:

Thank you. The bulk prices are great.

Yes, thank you! I finally had a chance to check them out and I'm grateful for a good alternative!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
And Potomac is now carrying Mayday Sleeves as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.