Subject: On KickStarter Now! Going for Stretch Goals! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys, for all those unaware, Holdfast: Naval Games are now on Kickstarter. Holdfast:Atlantic and Holdfast: Pacific are funded and have knocked out three stretch goals already. Both will have mounted boards and there will be taskforce blocks to represent larger numbers of naval vessels. Next stretch goal up is a battle board. Let's get in and add as many stretch goals as possible!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wild
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter funded at just under $38,000 so battle board stretch goal not met. Looks like 281 backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pepe Carrillo
United States
Tuscola
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A well-rounded, thought-out game should've included the battle board. Instead, there was a $10,000 gap from the task-force marker to the board... I found that somewhat insulting for a piece of printed cardboard, and think they should include it in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pepe Carrillo
United States
Tuscola
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msgt pepe wrote:
A well-rounded, thought-out game should've included the battle board. Instead, there was a $10,000 gap from the task-force marker to the board... I found that somewhat insulting for a piece of printed cardboard, and think they should include it in the game.

(Update to my above comment)
I'm happy to eat crow... read on:
Incorporating the Battle Board and Order Of Battle chart into the map was a great move, especially since the Battle Board stretch goal wasn't achieved. A big thanks to Worthington from a grateful backer. Got to go eat now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.