GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,959 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Spires» Forums » General

Subject: Any updates on launch? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read somewhere this would be launched on KS in August, but that didn't happen. Any news on when this will be launched?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
JJL_WashDC wrote:
I read somewhere this would be launched on KS in August, but that didn't happen. Any news on when this will be launched?

I think that was the tentative plan back in June, but it was pushed back a bit after convention season.

Bryan from Nevermore is pinning down an official date and has sent out preview/review copies to specific interested individuals to get prepped for launch. So soon we can all jump aboard the hype train.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
JJL_WashDC wrote:

I think that was the tentative plan back in June, but it was pushed back a bit after convention season.

Bryan from Nevermore is pinning down an official date and has sent out preview/review copies to specific interested individuals to get prepped for launch. So soon we can all jump aboard the hype train.

Great, thanks, TC. I've got my ticket for the hype train, and I can't wait to hop on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
We just announced the date! October 18 at noon.

Here's the link: http://nevermoregames.com/blog/2016/9/28/new-game-spires-com...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Chaz
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Please post a link to the KS preview in advance, so we superfans can back as soon as you go live!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Chaz wrote:
Please post a link to the KS preview in advance, so we superfans can back as soon as you go live!

Oh, I will. Be on the lookout Tuesday morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.