Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott Almes is right there with Uwe Rosenberg as one of the best solo game designers around and never fails to disappoint. Are there any details for a solo quest mode? It's going to be there, do we really need to wait for an inevitable SG to see it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. UDO
United States
Chandler
AZ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
[This space intentionally left blank]
mbmbmbmbmb
I certainly hope it is there. TEG solo mode is wonderful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Leblanc
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ya I would think a Solo mode will at LEAST be a low stretch goal addition, all of the Tiny Epic games have solo options (save Western I believe) and this one is to me the one that would most likely have solo just based on mechanics and theme alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deerpoob wrote:
Ya I would think a Solo mode will at LEAST be a low stretch goal addition, all of the Tiny Epic games have solo options (save Western I believe) and this one is to me the one that would most likely have solo just based on mechanics and theme alone.

TEW Solo mode was the 300K SG... They held it right up until the end, which was completely baffling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinclair
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
deerpoob wrote:

TEW Solo mode was the 300K SG... They held it right up until the end, which was completely baffling.

They were stalling for time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Antonio
Honduras
flag msg tools
Thats something I love about the Tiny Epic series, we always get a solo variant . Im sure a solo variant for TEQ would be pretty suitable due to the game theme.

Solo games allow me to keep on gaming even if I have no one around or willing to play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit Life
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Totihno wrote:
Thats something I love about the Tiny Epic series, we always get a solo variant . Im sure a solo variant for TEQ would be pretty suitable due to the game theme.

Solo games allow me to keep on gaming even if I have no one around or willing to play

Marco for more solo gaming than you know what to do with you can join us here: 1 Player guild
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm putting in my vote for a solo option too. Please, Please, PLEASE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Riddle
United States
Leesburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, the game is listed as "1-4 players." I'm thinking solo mode is included right off the bat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. UDO
United States
Chandler
AZ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
[This space intentionally left blank]
mbmbmbmbmb
In the video I saw from SPIEL, he said that the solo mode was still under development. They are planning on including one though. The uploaded PnP rules do not have one listed yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riddle13 wrote:
Guys, the game is listed as "1-4 players." I'm thinking solo mode is included right off the bat.

Yup, the KS preview page has the same player count. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinclair
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The components review in the video shows a card that seems to be used for solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.