Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Earth Reborn» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: I own the game and am seeking a play partner (Lynnwood/Edmonds, WA) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lopez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all. I've owned this game for years, and I've only played it a few times. Since moving, the few people I had who would play it with me are no longer available. If you live in the area of Lynnwood, Edmonds, or Everett, Washingto and are interested in playing or learning this game, let me know. I would love to finally get this to the table again and play it regularly. My main gaming partner here has too many games and probably won't commit to learning this one. I live near Around the Table Gamers' Pub and would gladly meet there. I could meet elsewhere, if necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrazyPiper wrote:
Hi all. I've owned this game for years, and I've only played it a few times. Since moving, the few people I had who would play it with me are no longer available. If you live in the area of Lynnwood, Edmonds, or Everett, Washingto and are interested in playing or learning this game, let me know. I would love to finally get this to the table again and play it regularly. My main gaming partner here has too many games and probably won't commit to learning this one. I live near Around the Table Gamers' Pub and would gladly meet there. I could meet elsewhere, if necessary.

I wouldn't mind learning, I have a copy that's never hit the table. I'm nearby in Lake Forest Park.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lopez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! I'm at work, so I'll have to get back to you later to discuss more. I'd love to meet at Around the Table, if that's not too far for you. I'll message you later about details. If I forget (I'm busy these days), feel free to message me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hanneman
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Enjoy the awesomeness!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.