Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathieu Dubeau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

So I just found this blog post on the Greater Than Games website that went up a month ago https://greaterthangames.com/content/announcing-prime-war#co... and I must say I'm not impressed. In this post they outline that the product that I bought into (Jan. 2015) is being replaced with a different one and if I want a refund I should contact them directly. I received zero communication from Greater Than Games since this post went up about the matter (or even from the 2 times previously I wrote to them about my pre-order) and just happened to find it on my own. I'm going to assume they aren't reaching out to anyone else either. You'd think they would have at least e-mailed their customers about the blog post to let them know what was happening. So now I'm doing their job for them and if you want a refund (I asked for mine) contact them at contact@greaterthangames.com . This has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the mass email they sent out about this, you might want to check your spam folder and what not because it's pretty well known at this point from them telling us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Dubeau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
I did and have, didn't get anything about it. Maybe it was just me, but then it could have happened to others as well, hopefully not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Law
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not get the email either, but a friend of mine did. I sent an email to them asking if they still had my pledge and have yet to get a response. So I too am a little nervous

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.