Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A Day
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that this product is now listed on Amazon in the 75.00 range...

anyone know how this final product is, and if there are any glaring known errors in its productions or quality?

thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed! I've been following this game as well and am curious to hear more about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than what has already been discussed, it is perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Day
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can you summarize what those issues were or are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some fuzzy text on the cards. Some bad grammar and typos in the printed rules. Something about an index issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The anticipation I had for this game is fading over time and that seems such a shame. I had such hopes for this. Read through the other threads on BGG for this game to get a few ideas on issues being reported (there aren't many threads and none of them are long at all). There are some mentioned problems that give me pause. But the biggest issue (which is mentioned again and again) is the resounding silence of feedback period. Why is next to no one even talking about this game? Danger, Will Robinson. While I still monitor in the hopes of reading something that will reassure me enough to buy in (I'm here right now, aren't I?), I'm not holding my breath any longer with it panning out for this game.

So much scorn is voiced for the idea of a solo RPG but I am still on the lookout for I love the idea. It will happen. It will happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I brought it with me on a trip last year, thinking I would have time to play. I did not have time to even think about playing. My copy somehow got shuffled into my "travel games" pile when I got home and I forgot about it. I have moved it back onto my "to be played" pile, but I am waaaaay behind.

There is a lot to like about it and I do look forward to the session.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Burnett
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After watching the videos Deano has made this month, I'm enticed to give it another shot, although he had some major bad luck in his playthrough. Search YouTube for "Playing Journey to the Overland" or see this playlist and skip to the Playing or the video just before the Playing one. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDV4wc6uP3Yk41-8QEyT3e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The videos clarify a lot. The game looks exceptionally cool. How come this game isn't getting any attention?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JPN38 wrote:
The videos clarify a lot. The game looks exceptionally cool. How come this game isn't getting any attention?
Book keeping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
JPN38 wrote:
Book keeping?

Yeah, may be. Good thing bookkeeping doesn't scare me off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.