$20.00
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
Yes, I know they are available HERE, but I was wondering if anyone actually has a physical copy of the rules, or if such a thing even was ever even printed/included with the tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
Yes, I know they are available HERE, but I was wondering if anyone actually has a physical copy of the rules, or if such a thing even was ever even printed/included with the tiles?

They were never produced. The first Advent Calendar was something new and I was looking for the things to do, and tried several things. You found the rules online on Frostedgames.de on the day you opened the door so that you could be surprised by what it actually does.

The easter basket tried something different and managed to not show the content nor the rules, but still included them. This was quiet nice and well received. The next Adventskalender will have the physical rules included in a similar way. The Deutsche Spielepreis Goodie-Box will also include rules. And something new for Isle of Skye.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.