6 Posts

7 Wonders Duel» Forums » Rules

Subject: No money in bank rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paweł Rybczak
msg tools
mbmbmb
In my recent play in last turns bank run out of money. Whats then?

1. nothing - specified amount of money is part of game design.
2. replacment should be applied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, never had that happen. Were you both just not spending any money at all? I can't find any mention of what to do in this situation in the rulebook, but it seems unlikely you'd gain enough to wipe out the entire bank. You are paying the BANK and not the OTHER PLAYER when paying for extra resources, right?

My guess would be that the bank is unlimited and so suitable replacements should be applied (option 2 from your choices), but Bruno, Antoine or the publisher would need to confirm for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think anything is limited in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Rybczak
msg tools
mbmbmb
njshaw2 wrote:
Wow, never had that happen. Were you both just not spending any money at all? I can't find any mention of what to do in this situation in the rulebook, but it seems unlikely you'd gain enough to wipe out the entire bank. You are paying the BANK and not the OTHER PLAYER when paying for extra resources, right?

My guess would be that the bank is unlimited and so suitable replacements should be applied (option 2 from your choices), but Bruno, Antoine or the publisher would need to confirm for sure.

1. Both players had many yellow cards
2. Player 1 has guild with 1VP for every 3coins at the end of a game.
3. Player 1 has economy token.
4. Player 2 has few blue/grey cards.

= for both players its optimal to discard for money many cards
my opponent had 21 points from 1 guild card(1VP/3 coins), he had 65 coins ( we used raplacment).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never had this happen either, but I think option 2 is the right way to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom tom
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
When we have run out of money, we take a unused science token from the box, turn it upside down, and count it as $10. Only has happened to us maybe twice in over 150 plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.