Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eva Van Steenberge
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find anything on the website. I am in Berlin and want to find some German games, however, due to time constraints I don't think I can visit any of the "proper" game shops. I couldn't find any games on their website. Do they still have games in store? If not,do you have any suggestions where I can check?

I am free after 6pm, and will travel from Unter der Linden to Schönefeld Airport using U6/S45. Any tips welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Beljo
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Karstadt has games galore.

https://www.galeria-kaufhof.de/spielwaren/brettspiele.html

Not far away you also can find
Müller Drogerie @ Potsdamer Platz Bahnhof.
They have also a lot of games.

But in Berlin I highly recommend the store Spielwiese
Kopernikusstraße 24, 10245 Berlin near the station Berlin Warschauer Straße. Here you find all Gamers games.

Have a nice Shopping time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goschumi1986 wrote:
I couldn't find anything on the website. I am in Berlin and want to find some German games, however, due to time constraints I don't think I can visit any of the "proper" game shops. I couldn't find any games on their website. Do they still have games in store? If not,do you have any suggestions where I can check?

I am free after 6pm, and will travel from Unter der Linden to Schönefeld Airport using U6/S45. Any tips welcome

Yup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.