Incantesium» Forums » General

Subject: Incantesium - the card game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: print&play [+] pnp [+] Incantesium [+] [View All]
Fabrizio Tronchin
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
Hello everybody, I'm Fabrizio and I'm posting here to receive feedback about my game: Incantesium.

Incantesium is a 108 cards game where 2-5 players face each other in a magic duel. Every player starts with 10 cards, the purpose is to end the opponent cards.
On the table there are 3 decks, one mana deck where the player draw cards if they use a cure spell, one magic flow deck where player cast spell throwing cards that match the element of card on the top, and an extra spells deck where players put Extra spells from their hands.

In the deck there are 6 elements that rule the game (fire, water, wind, earth, light, darkness), every turn a player must play a card following the magic flow, means that he must play a card of the same or the opposite element (ex. on the table there's a water he can play water of fire) to take effect. Fire, earth and darkness are attack elements, so the player can draw cards from the opponent's hand. Water, wind and light are cure elements, so the player can draw cards from the mana deck. Every elements has different power, from 1 to 3 (corresponding to the cards he can draw from the mana deck or from the player)

Further than elements spell there are Extra spells, here the description:
Poison - Spell power decrease to 1
Potion - the player draw 3 cards from the mana deck
Creature - it defend the player from the next element attack
Barrier - it cancel every attack against the player
Copy Spell - it copy the last spell in the Magic flow deck
Mind trap - who draw this card loose 2 card from his hand

Last but not least the Magus card. Is a single card in the deck, who draw it and remain with only this card in his hand, when is his turn, he must show the card and draw 10 cards from each opponent.

This is a summary description for Incantesium, here you can find the BGG page:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/208341/incantesium

you can also download the print&play files and the rules in Italian. English version are coming soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel Bruner
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sengirato wrote:
English version are coming soon.

Hi! This looks cool! Are the English rules ready yet? I'd like to know how to play this game, please.

Thanks!
-Rachel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.