Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you play Carl Benz he will buy a fifth car. If there are two cars left to sell what determines which car he buys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harv Veerman
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not how Benz works.

The player who has employed Benz may introduce a fifth buyer, one time only. So the player selects one of the remaining buyers. That buyer will buy a car following his own preferences, after the fourth normal buyer.

If there are less than four buyers, Benz still introduces an extra buyer, who buys a car after the last "normal" buyer.

EDIT: bad grammar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get it, thanks, I was not realising that there was more than one token for each type of buyer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 9 discusses all of the "Engineers" (here with my highlight)

Carl Benz: The player receives the engineer marker “5th buyer.” Once, at the start of scoring, he may discard this marker and introduce another (fifth) buyer. He places this buyer below the already active buyers. Note: Benz may earn the player the award tile Buyer, see 6.0.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.