Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Move most pieces able to Battle player with the highest victory margin

The non-player Belgae are to execute Impetuosity. Two players are tied for the highest victory margin. I know there are tie breaker rules for determining a winner. Do those rules apply here or are the tied players considered equally? Also that is player, not faction, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drmark64 wrote:
Quote:
Move most pieces able to Battle player with the highest victory margin

The non-player Belgae are to execute Impetuosity. Two players are tied for the highest victory margin. I know there are tie breaker rules for determining a winner. Do those rules apply here or are the tied players considered equally? Also that is player, not faction, correct?
Correct, "player" never refers to bots, only to factions controlled by a human (even if a single player controls more than one faction)

I'd say that if multiple players have the same victory margin all are eligible according to the quoted instruction and only tiebreakers in the instructions (not victory tie breaks) are considered.
As always, the last tie break would be a random selection.

EDIT: Though the random selection would be between areas, rather than players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds reasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.