Mythos Tales» Forums » General

Subject: Tin foil hat thread - (possible spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Chapman
United States
New York
flag msg tools
On the insert that came with the kickstarter version there is a passage advising that although there may be misprints and typos, there could also be deliberate misspellings and subtle clues to larger mysteries sprinkled through the text. They even warn that this game could erode your sanity and the player may see misprints where there are none! (which I like as a cop-out!)

The title of this note misspells "Gameplay" as "Gamepley". Any significance?

What other easter eggs or oddities have people noticed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Grozdanich

Santa Clara
CA California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the park misprint is a bit noticeable.

I have a bunch of small text that seems to have bled onto the newspapers.... (it looks semi-intentional, but also the words don't really seem to say anything) so I'm not sure what to think of those.

The 1st case did seem to have some clues in the wrong place and also some places I really didn't see how or why you would get led to those areas. The graveyard for instance.... don't remember seeing anything intentionally leading us out that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lee
Canada
flag msg tools
What insert are you talking about? I have a kickstarter version and haven't seen what you are describing. Do you have a picture?

edit: also does anyone know what the deal is with the card with questions on it? Or is that just something I should not think about until later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.