3 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Adrian Smith Box Misprint?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Kaiser
msg tools
Hello,

I just recently purchased the Adrian Smith guest box. I was looking through the character cards and noticed that the character "Jorvak" has Ironclad: Zombie Wolves for his first blue ability, yet in his armour slot it says he can hold Ironclad:Zombie Wolves. Why would he hold that card in his armour slot, when he already has the ability to start with???

Is it supposed to read "Starts with Ironclad:Zombie Wolves" or is this a error on CMON part?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no idea if its an error but it would be possible for him to have the skill to protect himself, while carrying the enchantment of the same name in his body slot which he can use on another hero of his choice.

so either he simply has the skill (no misprint then) or he starts with the enchantment in hand, then its a misprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
no idea if its an error but it would be possible for him to have the skill to protect himself, while carrying the enchantment of the same name in his body slot which he can use on another hero of his choice.

so either he simply has the skill (no misprint then) or he starts with the enchantment in hand, then its a misprint.

this..
and I took it as the second option. starting with that at blue is just too OP.. so we decided that he started with the spell; like the goat lady start with hellgoat

(though thematically I can see that they would make him just have that ability. After all have you seen that guy? lol)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.