Popular Tags: [View All]
Perry Pender
United Kingdom
Helston
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I was wondering if I have missed something, and it is this.

In the rules it clearly states how units are reduced or (flipped) as it were, but how do you replace unit losses?
I.E a unit is flipped during a combat to its reduced side, do you replace that loss and flip the unit back to full strength during the MSDS section and use a supply point to do so? also do you do the same for total unit losses I.E a unit is flipped and then suffers more combat losses and is eliminated, if so I take it the unit appears on whatever map edge is close to its parent HQ's supply depot, clearly Panzer units can not be rebuilt this way if cut off.

I am thinking the above is right but I can not find it anywhere in the rules, or as I have said, am I missing something (I know ASL, so it is not like I am crap at understanding rules ).

all the best

Perry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marco pajaro
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacement IS the real problem in K.P.
I think that the designer'd help us with an errata or house rules.

I think that MSDS replacement as you write not work (the german can replace nearly the entire front & this is not realistic).

Can work a sistem like GOSS (wacht am rhein 2) every 3 armor step lost, the german can replace an armored step (russian every 4). Every 4 step for infantry (both players).

For NEW replacement points is necessary to know the logistical commitment in the battle, I think that german can work with 3 inf step & 2 armor per day (in MASS phase), russian at least double.

I think I'll try to test in next battle

regards
marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Pender
United Kingdom
Helston
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marco,

Happy new year, I like the sound of that, and would work for me.

regards

Perry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
401k? More like .357
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
People who post about this game are just rubbing it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.