Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I love this game, but I usually just play six rounds/first to eliminate the opponents. I have only played one scenario (the kill the sheriff/head outlaw one), and I did not like it as much. Looking through, I don't know if I'd like the others either (though I am curious about the raiding gold scenario). But I really want an excuse to use all the extra stuff in the box.
Are there any lists of custom scenarios? Particularly I'd like reasons to go in the buildings (I love the dynamite and the shoot offs, but I'm really not big on the Winchester), and reasons to get and use the expansions.

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what didn't you like about the included scenario you played? They start out very straight forward, but get a bit more advanced as you go.. (well, so far.. we've only played the first 3).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:
what didn't you like about the included scenario you played? They start out very straight forward, but get a bit more advanced as you go.. (well, so far.. we've only played the first 3).

I tend to not like go after one guy scenarios, because my team won only doing five damage overall, while the other team got like ten overall, including two on big daddy Kane and two deaths. Like it was dramatic but it didn't feel fair. I also didn't like what felt like playing suboptimally. Big daddy Kane passed for most of his turns because he was safe, while the good guys just positioned people in front of the sheriff. So that all felt cheap and like we weren't actually doing stuff a lot of the time.
Or with everyone starting in the buildings, if someone messed up the exit, they would simply pass the next action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
If you don't think the scenarios are balanced, do the Commands & Colors trick of playing twice, swapping sides. If both sides win, tie break would be number of kills you have so going beyond the scenario objective could be beneficial.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.