United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS shipping is $14 for the US.

That is more expensive than USPS flat rate Medium priority mail, which is 2-day, includes insurance, and the boxes are free.

1.3 KG is definitely heavy, but weight doesn't factor into USPS flat rate mail. Maybe the box size is gigantic? ...but I've never seen a VPG box that wouldn't fit in a medium flat-rate mailer.

If you can send a package for several dollars less using consumer priced mail, it sure seems like you should be able to get a MUCH better rate using a commercial rate.

Weird. Seems like KS shipping is going up and up despite oil prices going down and down. Maybe I should get into the "project fulfillment racket". whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Shipping is really high. ??
Yah, the shipping is the reason I'm not backing. Even if I were to pay full MSRP in a game store (or elsewhere), it's still cheaper that way then to spend the $43 to get it thru the KS, and with nothing different, it doesn't seem worth it to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.