Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Harkleroad
United States
Kittanning
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I are thinking about starting a new podcast where we are answering relationship questions. Not necessarily romantic--they can be about friends and family as well--although they can be.

The tag is "relationship advice from people who hate people," if that helps--we're not talking about something super serious.

So does anyone have any relationship questions? They don't have to be specific to your situation, although they certainly can be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel J Isom
United States
Smyrna
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
Send me a geekmail if you'd like to buy a copy!
badge
I have to return some videotapes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Coase wrote:

The tag is "relationship advice from people who hate people"

Subscribed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Coase wrote:
The tag is "relationship advice from people who hate people"
disom wrote:
Subscribed.
THAT'll "go over" akin too some 'lead-composition dirigible' of 'praises' SUNG by 'Nickleback'! gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you clear your recently watched list from Netflix? I am asking for a friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the quickest (and with the least amount of effort) to let people know you hate them without ever coming within a mile of you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sky Knight X wrote:
How do you clear your recently watched list from Netflix? I am asking for a friend.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/22205

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Coase wrote:
So does anyone have any relationship questions?
Is it possible that people who supposedly "hate people" just haven't found the right friends yet? And is it possible that people who "hate people" might live down the road from a different set of people who "hate people" and might strike up a friendship, possibly based on "hating people?" Is there a website that connects people who "hate people" with other people who "hate people" possibly forming a group of friends united in their "hatred of people?"

Discuss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Coase wrote:
So does anyone have any relationship questions?
Is it possible that people who supposedly "hate people" just haven't found the right friends yet? And is it possible that people who "hate people" might live down the road from a different set of people who "hate people" and might strike up a friendship, possibly based on "hating people?" Is there a website that connects people who "hate people" with other people who "hate people" possibly forming a group of friends united in their "hatred of people?"

Discuss.

With Charity Toward None: A Fond Look At Misathropy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Lola Cat 2010-2014
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this idea. I, too, hate people. I have a few questions:

(1) What is the best way to fake my death so that I can live out the rest of my life in obscurity on a dirty beach somewhere warm?

(2) What are acceptable responses to finding two hundred and fifty-four half-filled glasses of water around the house?

(3) If, on my way home from work, I turn left instead of right and keep walking, does that make me a bad father and husband?

(4) Am I allowed to show up at home with a surprise pet pig? If not, why not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure the 254 glasses aren't half-empty?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
futhee wrote:
I like this idea. I, too, hate people. I have a few questions:

(1) What is the best way to fake my death so that I can live out the rest of my life in obscurity on a dirty beach somewhere warm?
Become an ENRON executive!
futhee wrote:
(2) What are acceptable responses to finding two hundred and fifty-four half-filled glasses of water around the house?
shake NOT YOURS!
futhee wrote:
(3) If, on my way home from work, I turn left instead of right and keep walking, does that make me a bad father and husband?
surprise 50+SHADES of "Mother Stabbery"!
futhee wrote:
(4) Am I allowed to show up at home with a surprise pet pig? If not, why not?
whistle Yes, just NOT were either or BOTH even for these were yours. 'Porcine pilferer!'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you incorporate sex toys into your lovemaking?

...You said they can be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.