$30.00
Jonas Thyssen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Patchwork seemed like an obvious choice for a first time insert since I find the game sorely needs one. I was actually quite surprised that no-one has posted their inserts, so here goes.

Being able to have the game boards on top as most other boards games seemed like a no-brainer. I don't know why this wasn't already done.

I wanted to eliminate all baggies. But I hade to make sure the pawn and wooden discs didn't jumble around too much.

I'm not totally pleased with the removable tray. This is the part that I really want to redo next time. The buttons are quite hard to get at, so maybe a rounded bottom will do the trick, but I fear I don't have enough room for it.

Anyone else who has made inserts for Patchwork? If not, I hope this inspires someone to try it. It was a fun little project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
Looks good, I made one for ACBAS and realized how don't have the patience to make more of them. Hah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sigi Scsi
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are already some nice foamcore inserts in the Images section:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Thyssen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is that a better place to put them? Didn't know what the best way to show it was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.