Subject: Dieing in secret hitler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien Billarant
Switzerland
Alaska
flag msg tools
Hi there,

Simple question : Can u actually win if you are dead and your party wins it ? Or have u lost and therefore have to be alive ? Cause i was wondering, being hitler and killing for instance a fasciste could inforce your false loyalty to liberals to be made chancellor and win... In fact, killing his own people to succede is quiet Hitler's type... Any answers ?Did i miss something ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it's explicitly spelled out... but I'm pretty sure you can win if you're dead, but your team wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
epilepticemu wrote:
Not sure if it's explicitly spelled out... but I'm pretty sure you can win if you're dead, but your team wins.

Yes, being alive has no effect on your victory conditions. And yeah, Hitler sometimes has to kill a Fascist, but Hitler also doesn't know for sure who the Fascists are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Billarant
Switzerland
Alaska
flag msg tools
Allright so you may die and still win. Thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

You're a victorious ghost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.