Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: $75 is a steal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Edens
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
This game looks amazing. For people who want a beautiful game this will do it. If you want minis this will do it. If you want bang for your buck you it it. I can't believe this is just 75 bucks. Mansions of Madness second edition is retail 100. I know this is being distributed differently and hat saves money but wow. This could easily and probably should have been $100 or more. I am very excited to get this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like Riot games (with their millions made from League of Legends) is keen to make their first game very popular and accessible. Even if 0.1% of their 100 million League of legends fans get this, that is 100,000 copies sold. Plus website says game available in English and Chinese. So perhaps price point to suit that huge fanbase/market too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
30k sold out, after their crashed servers are brought back online. Lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance House
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Its only a steal if your in the US. The downside to the distro model is that outside the US is insanely priced shipping. Its $142usd for me to buy it from New Zealand..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry but it has European distributing,less than €10. Rest of world indeed pricey due to weight of game. Canadian worse off at $30 compared to USA, considering proximity

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomáš Sládek
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Larnz wrote:
Its only a steal if your in the US. The downside to the distro model is that outside the US is insanely priced shipping. Its $142usd for me to buy it from New Zealand..

Wow, $70 shipping sucks! I expected it to be bad in Europe too, but they have a distribution center I suppose so shipping is only €5-10. Though I wonder if they will price the game by Steam standards as €==$, making it more expensive. Fingers crossed they don't...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.