Jermaine Snuffullufugus
msg tools
I got in to Invasion not too long ago, and I've been able to acquire nearly the entire collection, but I can't for the life of me find The Skavenblight Threat for a reasonable price. The cheapest is $50, which just seems dumb... but I'm starting to think that if I really want it, I'll just have to make that call.

It's the only battle pack I can't find at all. Has anyone else had to pay an exorbitant amount of money for this, or another, battle pack? I want to use the damn cards already, so sitting on my thumbs and waiting for a good deal somewhere to hopefully pop up isn't what I'm looking to do :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a hard time finding any copies of assault on ulthuan for MSRP. Pack are only going to get more scarce because FFG is loosing the warhammer license.

Your best bet is to find someone auctioning their copy of the game off and selling the extras you don't want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IMagus wrote:
I've had a hard time finding any copies of assault on ulthuan for MSRP. Pack are only going to get more scarce because FFG is loosing the warhammer license.

Your best bet is to find someone auctioning their copy of the game off and selling the extras you don't want.

I haven't been able to find Assault on Ulthuan copies going for less than 200 at all. (Well, one going for $190 on B&N's marketplace, but still.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Webb
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are willing to buy used, for that same $50 (plus shipping) you can get another core set + ulthuan + all six chapter packs of corruption cycle which includes skavenblight threat.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/976843

The sets included in the above link are the sets where FFG included 1 copy of some cards, so still useful even if you have one copy of the others already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.