Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the first edition of Star Trek Ascendancy, there were supposed to be exclusive cards. Are they included in the box or supposed to be external as is sometime done? (ie taped to the box in a bag)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For my GenCon copy, the promo cards were inside. The dice were outside, since they weren't ready before the boxes were sealed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the unboxing videos there are two packs of shrink-wrapped cards (one large and one small). I believe the promo pack contains 15 cards and seems to refer to TOS events and characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
They are inside shrink wrapped separately. They all also have a 50th anniversary symbol on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Stevenson

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
http://startrek.gf9games.com/Home/tabid/56/entryid/101/speci...

Got mine today.

They were inside my box. Shrink wrapped pack of 15 cards packaged seperately from the main pack in the box.

The outside of the box was clearly labeled with a sticker on the shrink wrap that indicated the 50th anniversary cards were included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DoctorBox wrote:
Got mine today.

Where did you get yours from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicolas bernard
France
flag msg tools
thks doctorbox i can see the promotionals cards, i'm in france and it's difficult for obtain a copy of the game.

Could do the same thing for the explorations cards of the main set (mainly crisis and discovery) ? I could trad them for waiting I can play with

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nlpcb wrote:
thks doctorbox i can see the promotionals cards, i'm in france and it's difficult for obtain a copy of the game.

Could do the same thing for the explorations cards of the main set (mainly crisis and discovery) ? I could trad them for waiting I can play with

you can order it from GF9's site directly, you can select europe as location in their store so its sent from UK to you
or at Spiel directly if you plan to go there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Stevenson

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Gamer's Armory in Cary, NC. They only had 1 copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicolas bernard
France
flag msg tools
thank you for your reply, I have a dealer now, unfortunately I have to wait, I already blew my budget for this year. I hope to arrange to Christmas, but it's far. At least I have an address and I can still dream

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.