Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Could yours withstand 'punishments' of THIS "imagined magnitude"?

robot ~itsblankablanktholiandoilynexuswebblanktrap

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Watts
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you think it's in a state where you won't be embarrassed by it if someone were to think it was the final version, then yeah, get reviews. It'd probably be best if you could get your reviewers to agree to come back and review the final version too, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cannon Wolf
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to check out the sister site RPGGeek.com while you are at it.

This program is perfect for the RPG crowd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to me that this would be suited to a lot more than just space stations. You could use this kind of thing to create all kinds of sci-fi or even modern-day installations such as an underground complex (a la Area 51), or a military compound on the surface.

I also think a few more features or room types would help. I didn't see any airlocks? But a hangar bay, water purification, waste treatment, and/or defense installations should fit right in.

I could easily see using this for a Star Wars or Traveller RPG. Also, I immediately thought of the circular spinning space station from 2001 (spinning to create artificial gravity). Looks good, great modular design! It's well done for the price, though it could use some larger rooms, or at least some smaller rooms that could be merged without seams into larger rooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Wynn
United States
Collierville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, takes me back to the days of "Space Opera" RPG! Good times. This resource would have been perfect. Can't imagine why your generator couldn't be used for so many board and RPG games nowadays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.